Helping you to realise your potential
Let your journey begin today…
Routes to Work South offer a range of services that help unemployed South Lanarkshire residents aged 16+ to access support and training allowing them to secure and sustain employment across a range of industry sectors.
Each service delivered by Routes to Work South has been designed to help clients to realise their potential and assist them to overcome any barriers and challenges.
- Provide you with dedicated 1-2-1 Advisor support.
- Identify any training needs and support your personal development.
- Help you to create an action plan tailored to your specific needs.
- Provide you with financial and budgeting advice.
- Provide you with access to a range of health and wellbeing interventions
- Support you to access suitable childcare provision
- Help you to consider different career options and support you into sustainable employment