Get Involved with Routes to Work South
What is RTWS?
Routes to Work South are a charity on a mission to support unemployed South Lanarkshire residents into further education, training, and employment.
Who are RTWS?
We are South Lanarkshire’s employment champion supporting up to 1,000 local people into employment and providing training for over 500 every year.
How can RTWS help?
If you need advice or guidance to move into work or if you are an employer looking for support to recruit staff, Routes to Work South are here for you.
Tailored support for unemployed South Lanarkshire residents
Our dedicated and experienced staff will provide an individually tailored service to support you on your journey into sustainable employment.
In addition to recieving a personal allowence and/or financial support with training, you can expect:
- A welcoming environment.
- To be treated fairly and with respect.
- A professional and responsive service.
- To be kept fully informed.
- Tailored advice and guidance suited to your needs.
- Ongoing help and access to opportunities from our first meeting through to support while you are in work.