- Reference No: CD58
- Location: East Kilbride
- Hours: Full Time (8am-5pm)
- Salary: Up to £23,184
We are currently looking for Yard Operatives to join our team and be part of our continuing growth.
After an initial training period in West Lothian (Transport provided) you will be based in East Kilbride.
Our Yard Operatives are a dedicated team who are crucial to our operation, we love working outside in all weathers and have a passion for vehicles and working with cars.
We see our company as a family and as one team we guide, counsel, and support every teammate to ensure that we have the skills to tackle every challenge that comes our way.
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays and an additional day per year to celebrate a special occasion to you.
- A further paid day to volunteer for a charity of your choice.
- Competency framework – the more you learn, the more you earn.
- Medicash cover – look after you and your family by providing a range of positive health care benefits.
- Contributory workplace pension plan.
- Life Assurance Cover.
- Company uniform.
- The ability to purchase shares in our successful global company, at a discounted rate.
- An exclusive deals and discounts website saving you money on everyday purchases, treats for the family, eating out, and utility bills for the home.
- Car Benefits Scheme – We can help you take a step towards driving green.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Consistently and promptly respond to customer requests.
- Complete service orders to deadlines.
- Ensure that vehicles ar3e stored and maintained in line with customer and company standards.
- Operate a handheld device to take images of vehicles.
Employer Expectations Skills/Knowledge/Experiences
- Excellent customer service.
- Communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Confident in the use of handheld devices with experience in the use of basic IT applications.
- Be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Happy to work outside in all weather conditions.
- Full UK Drivers Licence
- Ideally experience in using plant, forklift loaders/shovels however training can be provided.