- Reference No: CD107
- Location: East Kilbride
- Hours: Full Time (Mon-Fri)
- Salary: £22,817 (£24,637 OTE)
Our dairy based in East Kilbride are looking for confident, resilient people with a passion for excellent customer service to join our team as Webchat Advisors.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Display a friendly, confident manner, excellent communication skills and a real ability to build a rapport with customers.
- Respond to customer enquiries via email, social media, and other digital communication channels.
- Provide accurate and timely information to customers regarding products/services, orders, billing, and general enquiries.
- Resolve customer issues, complaints, and concerns with a customer-first approach, aiming for first-contact resolution whenever possible.
- Document customer interactions and feedback for continuous improvement.
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure consistent and exceptional customer experiences.
- Stay updated on product/service knowledge to provide accurate information to customers.
- Identify and escalate complex issues to the appropriate department for resolution.
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude in all customer interactions.
- Using your initiative to create original solutions to problems.
- Promoting company brand image positively.
- Demonstrate strong product knowledge ensure all customer queries can be answered.
- Provide a high level of customer service; being appreciative and understanding each individual’s needs.
- Occasionally there will be a need to help on other departments to deal with inbound and outbound calls.
Employer Expectations Skills/Knowledge/Experience etc
- Excellent customer service skills, with previous experience a similar role.
- We are looking for confident, resilient people with a passion for excellent customer service.