- Reference No: LO86
- Location: Bothwell
- Hours: Full Time
- Salary: D.O.E
For over 3 decades now our company have provided Logistics and Storage solutions to our customers in the UK, Europe and Worldwide. Our experienced staff and comprehensive network of professional partners allow us to offer unrivalled service 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
We require a Warehouse Operative/Forklift Driver to ensure all products on site are loaded/unloaded and stored safely and efficiently. Successful candidate will hold a valid forklift licence and be able to move between any of our storage sites.
- Load and Unload vehicles in a safe and efficient manner.
- Receive/Process shipments coming into warehouse.
- Use warehouse management system accurately.
- Move and stack pallet boxes.
- Spot vehicles and allocate pallets/boxes for particular routes to vehicles.
- Perform general housekeeping duties in the warehouse and yard area, ensuring yard areas are clean, tidy, and safe at all times.
- Inspect and maintain equipment reporting any faults or wear and tear.
- Receive and provide relevant training as required by business unit.
- Adhere to company policies at all times.
Employer Expectations Skills/Knowledge/Experience etc
- Good attention to detail.
- Hard working team player.
- Experience within the warehouse setting.
- Forklift licence.