- Reference No: CD29
- Location: East Kilbride
- Hours: Part Time (16hrs pw)
- Salary: £10.50 ph
We are a Sustainable Food Packaging supplier to the bakery, butchery, food to go and food processor markets. We offer our customers products that are Eco-friendly as they are compostable, biodegradable or recyclable.
We are looking to recruit a telesales representative to work 16 hours per week, approximately 4 hours per day over 4 day week. Additional hours may be available subject to successful completion.
Previous experience in telesales essential.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Initiating sales with potential customers over the phone
- Asking questions to engage customers and keep the conversation going
- Listening to needs of customers to generate repeat sales
- Gathering and documenting customer information
- Advising payment methods for purchases, and reactions to products
- Liaising with Sales reps regarding customer account activity
Employer Expectations Skills/Knowledge/Experience etc
Experience of telesales is essential as we are a small company and would expect the successful candidate to work with their own initiative