- Reference No: LO23
- Location: Lanark & Carluke
- Hours: Full Time, Part Time & Bank
- Salary: £10.90 or £11.25ph
Due to ongoing growth and development of our Care at Home Services in the South Lanarkshire area, we are looking for enthusiastic and caring individuals to join our team.
We currently have a number of part-time, full-time and bank posts available with various shifts and hours to suit.
If you join the team, you will receive:
• £10.90ph or £11.25ph if using own vehicle
• 35p per mile mileage payment (where applicable)
• Guaranteed minimum hours paid (applicable for permanent posts)
• Full training
• Company mobile
• 28 days pro rata holidays
• Extra holidays for length of service
• Flexible working patterns to promote work/life balance
Other benefits include:
• Pension scheme
• Carer of the month award
• Progression opportunities
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Getting to know the service users needs by listening, talking and communicating in both a professional and personal manner
- Helping with personal care such as washing, bathing and dressing
- Medication assisting and administering
- Helping with food preparation or cooking meals
- Maintaining and completion of paperwork
- Reporting of issues/accidents etc to Management
Employer Expectations Skills/Knowledge/Experience etc
Don’t worry if you have no direct experience within this field as full training will be given. Those with empathy, patience and understanding are key to our success in this sometimes challenging but rewarding role.
If this sounds like a role you might be interested in, then please get in touch.
- 2 satisfactory references
- Full Driving Licence and car essential