- Reference No: LO55
- Location: New Lanark
- Hours: Part Time/Full Time (16-35hrs|)
- Salary: NLW
We have an exciting opportunity for a hard-working Room Attendant to join our housekeeping team. We have a 38-bedroom hotel and 8 self-catering cottages which require to be cleaned and serviced on a daily basis. Our housekeeping team is an integral part to our business ensuring our guests have a relaxing stay in a clean and comfortable environment.
Working as part of the housekeeping team you will ensure all guest bedrooms and public areas within the hotel are cleaned on a daily basis. You will have an eye for detail with naturally high standards. Being a Room Attendant is hard work and will require a level of fitness in order to complete this vital role. You’ll be organised and prepared for your day ahead to ensure timescales are effectively achieved, although you’ll be allocated your own workload on a daily basis, team work is also very important so you must be willing to help other team members when they need support.
• Career Progression and Development Opportunities
• Staff Meal on duty
• Use of Leisure Facility at our Hotel
• Free onsite parting
• Flexible working pattern
• Opportunity to Gain an SVQ Qualification
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Dusting, polishing, vacuuming.
- Refreshing of all towels and linen as required.
- Stripping and making beds.
- Cleaning bedrooms.
- Loading and unloading of in-house laundry equipment.
- Folding and stacking of laundry and linen.
- Reporting any maintenance issues and safety hazards.
Employer Expectations Skills/Knowledge/Experiences
- Experience in this role or similar.
- Enthusiasm and flexibility.
- Display a professional and courteous attitude.
- Good time management and ability to work under pressure.
- Good communication skills.