- Reference No: SA228
- Location: Rutherglen
- Hours: Full Time (30 hrs min)
- Salary: £10.45
Rutherglen based Care Group are recruiting for Property Maintenance Support. You will be expected to liaise with social workers and housing officers to discuss the needs of vulnerable clients.
You will complete all aspects of property maintenance (training given) and report back any issues that will have an impact on our clients wellbeing.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Moving in vulnerable tenants and their possessions to new self-contained homes.
- Clean and clear out clients’ properties and empty waste at the nearest recycling centre.
- Keep control of our stockroom, ensuring it’s safe with easy access to the household essentials.
Employer Expectations Skills/Knowledge/Experience etc
- Good work ethic
- Good timekeeping
- Training will be given on Health & Safety and Mental Health Awareness.
- Driving lessons will be given if the candidate shows good work ethic, time keeping etc.