- Reference No: LO100
- Location: South Lanarkshire
- Hours: Full Time (8am-4.30 Mon-Fri)
- Salary: £16.00 D.O.E
We are a successful plumbing & heating company with over 50 years’ experience looking for a Domestic/Commercial Heating Engineer/Plumber to join our team.
You would have experience in Oil, Gas & LPG,
We would require you to have excellent experience in installation, maintenance, break down & repair work and gas safety landlord checks is required as well as all aspects of plumbing.
We ask that candidates should have at least five years post qualification work experience and have an excellent understanding of domestic central heating systems. Candidates should be able to demonstrate motivation and excellent customer service skills.
Working 8am-4.30pm Monday to Friday across South Lanarkshire + overtime when required.
Employer Expectations Skills/Knowledge/Experience etc
- Be a time served trades person.
- Meet the criteria defined by the SJIB to register as a Gas Service Engineer
- ACS Qualifications CCN1, CEN1 and MET1 or an equivalent level qualification.
- You must hold a full UK driving license.