- Reference No: LO113
- Location: Blantyre
- Hours: Full Time
- Salary: NMW
We are one of Scotland’s leading drain cleaning and surveying companies based in Blantyre. We travel all over the UK solving customers drainage problems.
Our busy head office now requires an office junior to train in all aspects of office life from answering telephones, administration, customer service and preparation of drainage reports.
We are looking to employ an enthusiastic individual who is educated to standard grade level as a minimum with an emphasis on English, Maths, and Arithmetic. Attention to detail is essential as well as a willingness to adapt to different roles as required.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist in all aspects of CCTV drainage report production, this will include preparation of drawings and input of data to produce the CCTV reports.
- General administrative duties.
- Assist the operations team with answering phone calls.
- Inputting jobs onto our database.
- Generating job instructions.
- Updating records.
- Filing and any other ad-hoc duties as required.
Employer Expectations Skills/Knowledge/Experience etc
- Enthusiastic with excellent attention to detail.
- High degree of computer skills essential.
- Good numeracy and literacy.
- Ability to complete tasks within tight time frames is essential.
- A knowledge of Autocad or interest in technical drawing would be an advantage, however full training will be given.