- Reference No: CD105
- Location: East Kilbride
- Hours: Full Time (8am-5pm Mon-Fri)
- Salary: TBC
We are a recently established business offering branded workwear, PPE, tools, and janitorial equipment. With a fast-growing presence online, we are looking for an Office Administrator to manage day-to-day admin and order processing from both offline and online sales.
Applicants should be personable with good administration skills and a willingness to learn and grow within the business. Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook and Excel in particular) is essential.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Answering phone calls and logging enquiries on our CRM system.
- Checking stock availability for customers.
- Managing the day-to-day orders from our e-commerce platform and third-party marketplaces (eBay/Amazon).
- Printing dispatch notes and labels.
- Raising purchase orders with suppliers each day based on incoming orders/low inventory requests from our warehouse.
- Adding supplier invoices to our billing system each day (XERO).
Employer Expectations Skills/Knowledge/Experience etc
- Excellent communication skills.
- Customer centric attitude.
- A willingness to learn and grow within the business.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (outlook/excel/word).
- Experience in e-commerce/social media is preferred but not required.
- Experience in Xero/Sage is preferred but not required.
Driver’s licence preferred.