- Reference No: LO31
- Location: Cambuslang
- Hours: Full Time
- Salary: £12.50 – £14.00 D.O.E
Due to expansion we are looking for a Landscape Team Leader/Supervisor to look after a team of 2-3 covering contracts in the landscaping sector across the Central Belt of Scotland.
The position is full time with regularly available overtime, 28 days holiday per year, Company Van and Company Pension Scheme.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- All aspects of grounds maintenance, soft landscaping, turfing, seeding, planting, drainage etc mainly on New Build Homes and Sites of Historical Significance.
- Occasionally assist within our Fencing Division
Employer Expectations Skills/Knowledge/Experience etc
- The ability to read site drawings and set out site in preparation of works to commence along with completing site paperwork and reports will be part of your weekly duties.
- Good Communication Skills
- Ability to work as part of a bigger team.
- Experience within the Landscaping Sector essential.
- Experience in Towing.
- CSCS Card (If a well experienced candidate does not have CSCS we will provide training)
- SSSTS Card would be an advantage.