- Reference No: SA237
- Location: Cambuslang
- Hours: Full Time (40hrs)
- Salary: £11.59
The role of a hygiene operative comes with the responsibility in ensuring that the environment and machinery adheres to strict Health and Food Safety Standards.
It is a varied, busy role which requires operatives to work across all areas of the factory, as part of a team.
All employees receive a structured training plan, to which will include Chemical Training, Safe Systems of Work, Cleaning Instruction Cards, Health & Safety and tailored training provided by our Chemical Supplier.
Role type: Fixed term during first year of employment then permanent.
Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Saturday, and Sunday one week; Wednesday, Thursday and Friday second week, 7:00 pm to 6:45 am
Rate of pay: £11.59.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Scheduled daily hygiene and deep cleaning tasks.
- Cleaning of equipment, food processing lines and areas to required standards.
- Completing hygiene paperwork.
- To ensure all activities are in compliance with company procedures, practices and Health and Safety Regulations.
Employer Expectations Skills/Knowledge/Experience etc
- Able to work full time.
- Keen to learn.
- Work as part of a team.
- Ideally the candidate would have some Cleaning/Industrial Cleaning experience, but not essential as full training will be given. Training on Chemical and Hygiene.