- Reference No: LO67
- Location: Lanark
- Hours: Part Time
- Salary: £12.00ph
If you’re looking for a profession where you can bring your caring personality to work and change lives, look no further. We’re looking for Care Professionals who can work shifts on an evening and weekend basis between 8AM and 10 PM Saturday to Sunday. With every second weekend off. We do require that all of our staff have access to their own vehicle and a full UK driving license.
Being a Heath care Assistant is a highly rewarding career where no two days are the same! With minimum 1 hour care visits and client matching, you have the time to provide high quality, person-focused care.
- Guaranteed hours available depending on candidates’ availability.
- Minimum 1 hour call – so you have the time needed with client.
- Employee Referral bonus – £250 refer a friend bonus.
- Mileage – 30p per mile. Paid Weekly or Monthly.
- Training – award winning training and ongoing support, with genuine career development opportunities such as City & Guilds Dementia training, SVQ Training and develop your skills.
- Employee assistance programme
- Exclusive discounts scheme – at supermarkets, utility providers and more.
- Supportive team environment where you can help share our service with suggestions and ideas.
- Every Second Weekend off.
- Holiday Pay.
- Workplace Pension
- Full Training Package
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Companionship – ensuring a client enjoys regular and meaningful social interaction is an important part of your visit.
- Help with everyday tasks such as meal preparation and light housework.
- Accompanying to appointments or shopping
- Personal care – supporting our clients with the essentials such as bathing, showering, dressing, and grooming to keep them healthy and independent.
Employer Expectations Skills/Knowledge/Experience etc
- Experience not necessary as full training will be given
- Access to your own Vehicle
- Full UK Driving License
- Car Business Insurance
- 2 UK based Professional References