- Reference No: CD114
- Location: Cumbernauld
- Hours: Full Time
- Salary: D.O.E
Our company are specialists in the design and manufacturing of GRP housings.
This is an exciting period of development for our company and as we continue to grow, we are looking to strengthen our team with experienced Laminator/Sprayers.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Fibreglass laminating (hand/wet layup).
- Brush Gel Coating.
- Spray gun for gel and fibreglass.
- Preparation of moulds.
Employer Expectations Skills/Knowledge/Experience etc
- The ideal candidate will have experience of working in a similar environment with GRP Products, however if necessary full training can be given.
- An ability to work as a team and follow production instructions is essential.
- Good working knowledge of health and safety in the workplace.