- Reference No: LO135
- Location: Cambuslang
- Hours: Full Time
- Salary: D.O.E
Our Funeral Directors based in South Lanarkshire are currently looking to recruit a new Funeral Arranger to join their team.
It is a rare privilege to be a funeral arranger, to stand in a sensitive position at a crucial time in the midst of family, knowing that the quality and reputation of our staff will help them through this most difficult time in their lives.
It is important for many people to reflect the personality and character of the deceased with the arrangements, and this often requires time and thought to do so. As funeral directors, we are here to help and advise in whatever way we can.
We are dedicated professionals who provide personal service 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Work closely with funeral directors to establish funeral plans for families.
- Manage housekeeping duties and ensure health and safety procedures are carried out correctly.
- Support with paperwork and documentation.
- Arrange the funeral the venue and help to find the right person to lead the service.
- Support families throughout the arrangement process and after the funeral, helping to find bereavement support charities and services if needed.
Employer Expectations Skills/Knowledge/Experience etc
- Excellent communication skills.
- Administration skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Full UK licence and access to vehicle.
- Experience beneficial but not essential.