- Reference No: LO73
- Location: Bothwell
- Hours: Full Time (various Shifts)
- Salary: D.O.E
For over 3 decades now our company have provided Logistics and Storage solutions to our customers in the UK, Europe and Worldwide. Our experienced staff and comprehensive network of professional partners allow us to offer unrivalled service 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
We are recruiting for a Forklift Truck Operator to join our busy team.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Load and unload lorries in a safe and efficient manner.
- Move and stack pallets/boxes.
- Spot lorries and allocate pallets/goods for particular routes to particular vehicles.
- Rotate/manage any stock on floor or secure areas.
- General housekeeping duties in the warehouse or yard area.
- Duties as assigned to maintain smooth and clean operation.
- Receive/process shipments coming into warehouse.
- Inspect and maintain equipment, reporting any faults or wear ad tear.
- Ensure warehouse and yard are clean and tidy.
Employer Expectations Skills/Knowledge/Experience etc
- Driving Licence
- Forklift Licence and experience
- Experience in warehouse environment
- Physically fit
- Team player
- Good decision maker
- Hard working