- Reference No: LO84
- Location: Across South Lanarkshire
- Hours: Full Time (various shifts)
- Salary: Circa £28,000-£30,000 pa including shift enhancement
We are looking to recruit a Fire Damper Assistant/Operative local to South Lanarkshire for fire damper testing works.
The majority of works are on sites throughout Scotland and England Monday-Friday 8am-5pm. There is also a requirement for evening/night/weekend works when and where required.
NLW will apply for a 3 month training period. With additional overtime and ‘out of hours’ enhancements and an initial wage rise after the training is completed, then regular reviews thereafter.
Ideally applicants will be over 21, keen, reliable and willing to learn.
- Undertake fire damper checks.
- Grilles and diffuser cleaning.
Employer Expectations Skills/Knowledge/Experience etc
- Duct work or ventilation experience is preferable but not essential.
- Keen, reliable and willing to learn.
Clean UK driving licence and no criminal convictions are a must.