- Reference No: CD101
- Location: East Kilbride
- Hours: Full Time (40hrs Mon-Fri)
- Salary: D.O.E
A signage company, we fabricate and manufacture everything in-house at our premises in East Kilbride and install throughout the whole of the UK, to a wide range of clients and industries.
We are 100% committed to delivering to our client’s expectations and utilise our years of experience, to support our clients throughout their project, no matter the size.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a Finishing Department Operative to join our team.
We are interested in hearing from either someone who has previous signage/finishing experience or someone who is looking for their first full-time role, ready to develop their skills within our team.
- Carrying out day to day tasks assigned by the Finishing Supervisor
- Preparing Materials for final application
- Cutting and trimming prints to size
- Carrying out vinyl applications
- Using the laminating machines for final application
- Preparing and packaging jobs for our install team
- Keeping work environment clean
Employer Expectations Skills/Knowledge/Experience etc
- Have excellent attention to detail.
- Be a team player.
- Pro-active, can-do attitude and willingness to learn.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Customer service orientated.
- Be highly motivated.
- Forklift (Training can be provided to RTWS clients)
- Driving licence (essential)