- Reference No: CD122
- Location: Cambuslang
- Hours: Full Time (4 days on/4 days off)
- Salary: £11.00 – £11.90
Come join us, our bread and butter is the delivery of multi-component goods, requiring a two-person lift for renowned retailers.
We offer a rota which allows ample rest and a life-work balance. Often a rare commodity in the logistics sector.
We have driving positions available for our Glasgow Hub in Cambuslang and Paisley operations. The positions are four days on/four days off.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Check your vehicle daily for defects paying due care and attention to this process. This will be done via a defect app.
- To load your vehicle diligently, checking every item against the paperwork provided.
- To unload your vehicle at customers’ premises, checking each item off and handling with the upmost of care.
- To deliver goods into customer’s homes as per the special instructions for each job, taking time to offer a first-class service with attention to detail.
- To work to often tight deadlines, with a constant mindfulness of said deadlines.
- To follow all company policies with regards service, defect checking and safe processes of work.
- To communicate effectively with co-workers and customers flagging and dealing with potential problems as and when they occur.
Employer Expectations Skills/Knowledge/Experience etc
- A can-do attitude.
- First class communication skills.
- Enthusiasm and determination.
- Ambition to grow and evolve within our organisation.
- Full UK Driving licence.
- The right to work in the UK.
- 2 years driving experience minimum.