- Reference No: CD57
- Location: East Kilbride
- Hours: Full Time (8am-5pm)
- Salary: Up to £23,184
We are currently looking for Customer Service Advisors to join our team and be part of our continuing growth.
After an initial training period in West Lothian (Transport will be provided for this period) you will be based in East Kilbride working Monday-Friday 8am-5pm.
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays and an additional day per year to celebrate a special occasion to you.
- A further paid day to volunteer for a charity of your choice.
- Competency framework – the more you learn, the more you earn.
- Medicash Cover – look after yourself and your family by providing a range of positive health care benefits.
- Contributory workplace pension plan.
- Life Assurance Cover.
- Company uniform.
- The ability to purchase shares in our successful global company at a discounted rate.
- An exclusive deals and discounts website saving you money on everyday purchases, treats for the family, eating out, and utility bills for the home.
- Car Benefits Scheme – we can help you step towards driving green.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Promptly respond to high volume inbound and outbound calls from our customers while maintaining our Service Level Agreements and Timeframes.
- Assist our members and private traders with sales and return queries.
- Provide administrative duties associated with documentation and compliance.
Employer Expectations Skills/Knowledge/Experiences
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Clear communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong attention to detail.
- IT literate.
- Adaptable, with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work as part of a team.