- Reference No: SA234
- Location: Hillington
- Hours: Full Time (Mon-Fri 8am-4.30pm)
- Salary: £22,250 – £26,500
Hillington Based Facilities Management Company are looking to recruit a full time Compliance Controller to work core hours Monday to Friday 8am – 4.30pm with flexibility to be expected.
The role involves planning and co ordinating delivery of statutory and critical maintenance tasks to the Scottish Courts Estate, overseeing to completion stage and quality controlling inspection documents, and raising corrective work requests.
The successful candidate will work within a dedicated team of enthusiastic colleagues with a shared objective of delivering an excellent customer experience to join our customers across Scotland.
Facility Management experience would be beneficial or trade skills, but neither are essential.
This is a computer based job with 3 computer screens therefore attention to detail is a must.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure clear and concise quality updates reflecting true job progression are being used.
- Prioritise numerous competing tasks, continuously monitoring the progress of work whilst communicating any delays to the relevant people.
- Ensure all engineer and supply chain paperwork is quality checked and uploaded as required.
- Chase missing paperwork from field team or third-party supply chain.
- Raise and track corrective works activity arising from statutory inspections.
- Complete asset changes in system following project or asset replacement activities.
- Effectively manage a significant workload in a fast-paced environment.
- Work in conjunction with the Operations/Proje3ct Manager to ensure seamless management and delivery of contract.
- To assist in keeping WIP levels on contracts to a minimum by ensuring timely completion of jobs.
- Ensure any interactions with all customers reflects positively on the company.
- Support with the scheduling of subcontractor work as and when required.
- Support with raising purchase orders within the system for materials for the engineers to complete their jobs in a timely manner ensuring costs and contract thresholds are adhered to.
- Verifying parts have been arranged, ordered, or collected by the attending engineer.
- Updating internal CAFM system.
- Administrative support for compliance team.
- Any other administrative work as required.
Employer Expectations Skills/Knowledge/Experience etc
- Experience of working within a facilities management helpdesk is advantageous.
- Administrative experience essential.
- Good understanding and experience of Microsoft Office software packages and general IT knowledge.
- Experience in using CAFM or other management systems.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Excellent and articulate communication skills.
- Organisation and time management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Demonstrate good team working ability.
- Security Clearance to BPSS and Disclosure Scotland required to be undertaken.