- Reference No: CD104
- Location: Bellshill
- Hours: Full Time
- Salary: £14,000
The role of Business Support Apprentice is both wide and varied and requires a ‘can-do’ attitude with flexibility and adaptability.
During your apprenticeship you will experience time with various teams within the Business Support Centre to gain an understanding of the business. You will also be supported, in partnership with our Business College through an SVQ Business and Administration Apprenticeship SCQF L6.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Responding to calls and emails.
- Logging jobs for customers on relevant system.
- Liaising with site teams and suppliers.
- Allocating jobs to the appropriate resource.
- Update absence (planned and unplanned) and overtime through trackers and SAP system.
- Arranging lets for schools.
- Processing expenses.
- Update various trackers.
- Collating and distributing call out rotas.
- Collation & updating information for monthly reports.
- Booking travel/training.
- Collection and distribution of mail.
- Arrange courier requests.
- Ongoing review of purchase orders and work in progress.
- Reconciliation of Purchase Card Expenditure.
- Maintain office and site supplies, including control and distribution of stationery, telephony and IT equipment, consumables, and procurement via raising purchase orders on COUPA.
- Work with monthly deadlines.
- Reception duties including setting up rooms for meetings.
- Other general support as directed by local and management team
Employer Expectations Skills/Knowledge/Experience etc
- Enthusiasm, flexibility, and team-working skills.
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision.
- Ability to work in a fast moving and challenging environment.
- PC skills to include Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.