- Reference No: LO93
- Location: New Lanark
- Hours: Full Time & Part Time
- Salary: £7.49-£10.43ph
We have an exciting opportunity for a hard-working Beauty Therapist to join our leisure & spa team within our 18th Century Hotel in the New Lanark Area.
Working as part of our team you will ensure all guests are greeted in a friendly and professional manner. You will be confident communicating with our guests to ensure their needs are met. Being a Beauty Therapist, you will work to a very high standard focusing on attention to detail in service delivery of all beauty treatments. You will be a kind and caring individual who has the needs of their clients at the forefront of their mind. You’ll be organised and prepared for your day ahead to ensure timescales are effectively achieved. Although you’ll be allocated your own workload on a daily basis, team work is also very important so you must be willing to help other team members when they need support.
• Career progression and development opportunities.
• Staff meal on duty.
• Use of leisure facility.
• Free onsite parking.
• Flexible working pattern.
- Meet and greet clients.
- Explanation of available treatments and implementation of consultation forms.
- Carry out beauty treatments.
- Refreshing of all towels and linen as required.
- Maintaining high level of cleanliness within the beauty room and surrounding areas.
- Desk duties including diary management, cash handling and answering the telephone.
- Working as part of a vibrant team to exceed our guests’ expectations.
Employer Expectations Skills/Knowledge/Experience etc
- Experience in this role or similar.
- Enthusiasm and Flexibility.
- Display a professional and courteous attitude.
- Ability to work on your own but also an effective team player.
- Good time management and ability to work under pressure.
- An excellent eye for detail.
- Good communication skills.
- Proof of beauty qualification is required.