- Reference No: LO56
- Location: New Lanark
- Hours: Part Time/Full Time (16-35hrs|)
- Salary: NLW
Working as part of the Food & Beverage team within our busy 38-bedroom four-star Hotel you will be a hard-working individual who is passionate about providing great customer service. You will take pride in your personal appearance, and in your work, environment too ensuring your bar is clean and tidy at all times. You will have a positive mind set and interact with our guests making them feel welcome and relaxed. You will be knowledgeable when it comes to recommending drinks or wine and be able to upsell at every opportunity.
• Career progression and development opportunities.
• Staff meal on duty.
• Use of leisure facility at our hotel.
• Free onsite parking.
• Flexible working pattern.
• Opportunity to gain an SVQ Qualification.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide a warm and friendly service to our guests, from preparing wines and cocktails to pouring tea and coffee.
- Take responsibility for ensuring the service of all drinks is efficient and delivered in a timely manner.
- Assist guests with sharing your knowledge of classic cocktails, wines and spirits.
- Prepare drinks accurately by using the correct measure, glassware, garnish and follow recipes to ensure they are presented correctly.
- Maintain a clean and well-organised bar area.
Employer Expectations Skills/Knowledge/Experiences
- Experience in this role or similar.
- Enthusiasm and flexibility.
- Display a professional and courteous attitude.
- Ability to work on your own but also an effective team player.
- Good time management and ability to work under pressure.
- An excellent eye for detail.
- Good communication skills.