- Reference No: LO99
- Location: South Lanarkshire
- Hours: Full Time (8am-4.30 Mon-Fri)
- Salary: NMW
We are looking to recruit an apprentice plumber. You will be working alongside a mentor to gain an understanding of the requirements to become a plumber. We will provide an apprenticeship, tools and uniform. Come and join a fabulous team.
- Fixing and fault finding.
- Understand fixings and correct usage.
- Understanding drawings.
- 1st and 2nd fix installation.
- Installation, Maintenance and commissioning of domestic heating and water systems.
Other tasks that you may be asked to carry out include:
- Detecting leaks.
- Making adjustments to surrounding environment to accommodate new systems.
- Clearing away debris.
- Cleaning and maintaining tools.
Employer Expectations Skills/Knowledge/Experience etc
- Desired skills and personal qualities.
- Communication Skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Organisational Skills.
- Problem Solving Skills.
- Team working.