- Reference No: LO134
- Location: Hamilton
- Hours: Full Time
- Salary: NMW
Our group is an award-winning principal contractor renowned for delivering service excellence and outstanding commercial performance to both public and private sectors, while responding to the changing needs of clients and the markets in which they are active.
Due to continued growth, we have an exciting opportunity for a young person to join our team as an Administration Apprentice to provide both clerical and administrative support and to assist the smooth running of daily operation.
The successful candidate will be involved with the coordination and implementation of office procedures, specific contracts, projects, and tasks.
- Reception cover.
- Distributing incoming mail.
- Organising and franking outgoing mail.
- Answering phones and directing enquiries.
- Confirming planned appointments over the phone.
- Respond to emails in a timely manner.
- Provide admin support to staff.
- Filing documentation.
- General administration duties where required.
- Booking, maintaining and ensuring meeting rooms are prepared and ready for clients.
Employer Expectations Skills/Knowledge/Experience etc
- Punctual and reliable.
- Willing to learn.
- Good attention to detail.