- Reference No: SA235
- Location: Rutherglen
- Hours: Full Time (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm)
- Salary: To be discussed
Due to recent investment and awards, our Property Renovations company based in Rutherglen is experiencing a successful period of sustainable growth providing many opportunities within the company.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and enthusiastic individual who is looking to build their skills and knowledge whilst gaining vital work experience within a growing company.
If you are eager to start a rewarding career with long term opportunities of development this could be the opportunity for you. We are a small friendly office with a dedicated team that have varied experience and skills who are committed to supporting and encouraging the development and growth of the right candidate.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Data entry.
- Basic finance tasks.
- Report and analyse business data.
- Use digital applications such as Office 365.
- Running and documenting meetings.
Employer Expectations Skills/Knowledge/Experience etc
- A good attitude and a willingness to learn.
- Eager to learn business skills.
- Great Communication skills.
- Interested in finance.
- Enjoy helping others.
- Interest in administration
- Nat 5 Maths desirable.