- Reference No: SA247
- Location: Rutherglen
- Hours: Full Time
- Salary: D.O.E
Building Solutions business based in Rutherglen, looking for and Admin Assistant to join their team.
Start date negotiable for the right candidate, however Monday 26th February 2024 would be preferred.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- • First point of contact for customers, suppliers, subcontractors, and tradesmen.
- Create records for new enquiries recorded on excel spreadsheet. Upload works order from customer and our quotation onto Sharepoint.
- Create Active Job file once jobs/tenders have been awarded.
- Provide tradesmen and subcontractors with purchase order numbers or order in materials as requested.
- Allocate purchase orders onto cost sheet for all active works.
- Collate all timesheets and allocate hours onto each job as advised.
- Ensure delivery/collection notes reflect information recorded on purchase orders. Ensure prices and quantities match and all information is recorded on active cost sheet.
- Batch all approved purchase invoices and send to accountant to pay.
- Scanning hard copies of paperwork received.
- Deal with suppliers for hiring Portaloo’s/welfare units/vans.
- All other administration duties as required to enable the smooth running of the office.
Employer Expectations Skills/Knowledge/Experience etc
- No reception duties required but a good telephone manner would be preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft packages (word, excel, PowerPoint) preferred but not essential as training will be given.
- Admin experience preferred but not essential.